Programs : Program Cost
The following listing represents the Winter Break Program Cost for Marine Biology in Roatan.
Winter Break Program Cost for Marine Biology in Roatan
|Program Cost Item||KU Student||Non-KU Student|
|KU Tuition *||$680.00||$680.00|
|KU Required Fee *||$530.00||$745.00|
|KU Program Fee *||$2,015.00||$2,015.00|
|Billable through KU Enroll & Pay subtotal:||$3,225.00||$3,440.00|
|KU Admissions Application Fee||$0.00||$40.00|
|Pre-Trip Scuba Instruction||$450.00||$450.00|
|Optional Travel Insurance||$300.00||$300.00|
|Estimated Additional Student Expenses subtotal:||$3,385.00||$3,425.00|
These fees are the estimated costs for Winter Break 2023.
- KU Tuition includes 2 credit hours of undergraduate Tuition based on Kansas Resident Standard Tuition rate. Graduate students will pay an additional amount for graduate credit.
- KU Required Fees includes administrative fees, emergency medical evacuation and repatriation services, and KU orientation.
- KU Program fee includes lodging and most meals, in-country transportation, excursions, and cultural activities.
- All other fees listed are estimated additional expenses. The actual total cost will vary for each participant depending on spending habits and travel plans.
Funding your Study Abroad Program
- KU Study Abroad can do personalized financial aid and scholarship advising for students. Book a virtual advising appointment.
- KU students who qualify for financial aid in the form of Federal and/or other loans, Federal Grants, and KU or outside scholarships may apply the aid to the cost of a study abroad program.
- KU Study Abroad supplemental scholarships are available to KU degree seeking students. Applications are available online. For additional scholarship opportunities visit: https://ku.studioabroad.com/?go=ScholarshipInfoSheet
|* Billable item through KU Enroll & Pay|