Programs : Program Cost
The following listing represents the Summer Program Cost for Teaching English in Korea.
Summer Program Cost for Teaching English in Korea
|Program Cost Item||KU Student|
|KU Tuition *||$2,210.00|
|KU Required Fee *||$560.00|
|KU Program Fee *||$2,280.00|
|Billable through KU Enroll & Pay subtotal:||$5,050.00|
|Optional Travel Insurance||$300.00|
|Estimated Additional Student Expenses subtotal:||$3,580.00|
These fees are the estimated costs for Summer 2023.
- KU Tuition includes 6 credit hours of undergraduate Tuition based on Kansas Resident Standard Tuition rate and Education course fees. Graduate students will pay an additional $480.
- KU Required Fee includes administrative fees, emergency medical evacuation and repatriation services, and KU orientation.
- Program fee includes lodging, most meals, local transportation, two weekend excursions, and cultural activities,
- All other fees listed are estimated additional expenses. The actual total cost will vary for each participant depending on spending habits and travel plans.
Funding your Study Abroad Program
- KU Study Abroad can do personalized financial aid and scholarship advising for students. Book a virtual advising appointment.
- KU students who qualify for financial aid in the form of Federal and/or other loans, Federal Grants, and KU or outside scholarships may apply the aid to the cost of a study abroad program.
- KU Study Abroad supplemental scholarships are available to KU degree seeking students. Applications are available online. For additional scholarship opportunities visit: https://ku.studioabroad.com/?go=ScholarshipInfoSheet
|* Billable item through KU Enroll & Pay|