Programs : Program Cost
The following listing represents the Spring Program Cost for University of Regensburg, Regensburg, Germany.
Spring Program Cost for University of Regensburg, Regensburg, Germany
|Program Cost Item||KU Student|
|KU Tuition *||$40.00|
|Exchange Tuition and Fees *||$7,945.00|
|Billable through KU Enroll & Pay subtotal:||$7,985.00|
|German Residence permit||$125.00|
|Housing Deposit (refundable)||$400.00|
|Intensive Orientation Course||$490.00|
|Student Services Fee||$190.00|
|Books and Supplies||$55.00|
|In-country Health Insurance||$680.00|
|German Broadcast Fee||$115.00|
|Optional Travel Insurance||$300.00|
|Estimated Additional Student Expenses subtotal:||$8,815.00|
These fees are the estimated costs for Spring 2024.
- These fees are the estimated costs for Spring 2022. KU Tuition includes one semester of $40 placeholder enrollment fee (FRSP enrollment).
- Exchange Tuition and Fees includes one semester tuition at University of Regensburg, administrative fees, emergency medical evacuation and repatriation services, and KU orientation.
- All other fees listed are estimated additional expenses. The actual total cost will vary for each participant depending on spending habits and travel plans.
Funding your Study Abroad Program
- KU Study Abroad can do personalized financial aid and scholarship advising for students. Book a virtual advising appointment.
- KU students who qualify for financial aid in the form of Federal and/or other loans, Federal Grants, and KU or outside scholarships may apply the aid to the cost of a study abroad program.
- KU Study Abroad supplemental scholarships are available to KU degree seeking students. Applications are available online. For additional scholarship opportunities visit: https://ku.studioabroad.com/?go=ScholarshipInfoSheet
|* Billable item through KU Enroll & Pay|