Programs : Program Cost
The following listing represents the Spring Program Cost for Architecture Internship in Paris, France.
Spring Program Cost for Architecture Internship in Paris, France
|Program Cost Item||KU Student|
|KU Tuition *||$4,405.00|
|KU Required Fee *||$320.00|
|KU Program Fee *||$8,175.00|
|Billable through KU Enroll & Pay subtotal:||$12,900.00|
|Travel to Chicago for visa||$0.00|
|Estimated Additional Student Expenses subtotal:||$4,320.00|
These fees are the estimated costs for Spring 2024.
- KU Tuition includes 9 credits of Graduate KS resident tuition and Architecture course fees.
- KU Required Fee includes administrative fees and emergency medical evacuation and repatriation services.
- KU Program Fee includes lodging in shared student apartments with multi-occupancy bedrooms, on-site orientation and cultural activities, a starter Paris transit pass valid on the bus and metro for the first two weeks of the program, on-site program management and emergency support, and internship placement services including mandatory civil liability insurance for student internships.
- All other fees listed are estimated additional expenses. Several other fees are listed only on the Fall semester budget. The actual total cost will vary for each participant depending on spending habits and travel plans.
Funding your Study Abroad Program
- KU Study Abroad can do personalized financial aid and scholarship advising for students. Book a virtual advising appointment.
- KU students who qualify for financial aid in the form of Federal and/or other loans, Federal Grants, and KU or outside scholarships may apply the aid to the cost of a study abroad program.
- KU Study Abroad supplemental scholarships are available to KU degree seeking students. Applications are available online. For additional scholarship opportunities visit: https://ku.studioabroad.com/?go=ScholarshipInfoSheet
|* Billable item through KU Enroll & Pay|