Programs : Program Cost
The following listing represents the Fall Program Cost for Universidad de Costa Rica, San José, Costa Rica.
Fall Program Cost for Universidad de Costa Rica, San José, Costa Rica
|Program Cost Item||KU Student||Non-KU Student|
|KU Tuition *||$40.00||$40.00|
|On-Site and/or Exchange Tuition and Fees *||$3,685.00||$4,000.00|
|KU Program Fee *||$7,960.00||$7,960.00|
|Billable through KU Enroll & Pay subtotal:||$11,685.00||$12,000.00|
|KU Admissions Application Fee||$0.00||$40.00|
|Books and Supplies||$100.00||$100.00|
|Optional Travel Insurance||$300.00||$300.00|
|Estimated Additional Student Expenses subtotal:||$3,705.00||$3,745.00|
These fees are the estimated costs for Fall 2023.
- KU Tuition includes one semester of $40 placeholder enrollment fee (FRSP enrollment).
- On-Site/Exchange Tuition includes one semester instruction at the University of Costa Rica, administrative fees, emergency medical evacuation and repatriation services, and KU orientation.
- KU Program fee includes lodging and meals, onsite orientation, program related excursions.
- All other fees listed are estimated additional expenses. The actual total cost will vary for each participant depending on spending habits and travel plans.
Funding your Study Abroad Program
- KU Study Abroad can do personalized financial aid and scholarship advising for students. Book a virtual advising appointment.
- KU students who qualify for financial aid in the form of Federal and/or other loans, Federal Grants, and KU or outside scholarships may apply the aid to the cost of a study abroad program.
- KU Study Abroad supplemental scholarships are available to KU degree seeking students. Applications are available online. For additional scholarship opportunities visit: https://ku.studioabroad.com/?go=ScholarshipInfoSheet
|* Billable item through KU Enroll & Pay|