Programs : Program Cost
The following listing represents the Fall Program Cost for Université Catholique de l'Ouest, Centre International d'Etudes Francaises (C.I.D.E.F.), Angers, France.
Fall Program Cost for Université Catholique de l'Ouest, Centre International d'Etudes Francaises (C.I.D.E.F.), Angers, France
|Program Cost Item||KU Student|
|KU Tuition *||$40.00|
|On-Site Tuition and Fees *||$5,035.00|
|KU Program Fee *||$3,805.00|
|Billable through KU Enroll & Pay subtotal:||$8,880.00|
|Travel to Chicago for visa||$300.00|
|Housing Deposit (refundable)||$430.00|
|Books and Supplies||$125.00|
|Optional Travel Insurance||$300.00|
|Estimated Additional Student Expenses subtotal:||$9,035.00|
These fees are the estimated costs for Fall 2022.
- KU Tuition includes one semester of $40 placeholder enrollment fee (FRSP enrollment).
- On-Site Tuition includes one semester instruction at the CIDEF, administrative fees, emergency medical evacuation and repatriation services, and KU orientation.
- KU Program fee includes CIDEF housing and half board, program excursions, lodging insurance.
- All other fees listed are estimated additional expenses. The actual total cost will vary for each participant depending on spending habits and travel plans.
Funding your Study Abroad Program
- KU Study Abroad can do personalized financial aid and scholarship advising for students. Book a virtual advising appointment.
- KU students who qualify for financial aid in the form of Federal and/or other loans, Federal Grants, and KU or outside scholarships may apply the aid to the cost of a study abroad program.
- KU Study Abroad supplemental scholarships are available to KU degree seeking students. Applications are available online. For additional scholarship opportunities visit: https://ku.studioabroad.com/?go=ScholarshipInfoSheet
|* Billable item through KU Enroll & Pay|