Programs : Program Cost
The following listing represents the Academic Year Program Cost for Law at the University of Trento, Italy.
Academic Year Program Cost for Law at the University of Trento, Italy
|Program Cost Item||KU Student|
|KU Tuition *||$80.00|
|Exchange Tuition and Fees *||$22,650.00|
|Billable through KU Enroll & Pay subtotal:||$22,730.00|
|Housing Deposit (refundable)||$445.00|
|Books and Supplies||$400.00|
|Ground Transportation (airport transfer)||$205.00|
|Optional Travel Insurance||$500.00|
|Estimated Additional Student Expenses subtotal:||$18,485.00|
These fees are the estimated costs for Academic Year 2022-23
- KU Tuition includes two semesters of $40 each placeholder enrollment fee (FRSP enrollment).
- Exchange Tuition and fees includes two semesters instruction at the University of Trento, administrative fees, emergency medical evacuation and repatriation services, and KU orientation.
- All other fees listed are estimated additional expenses. The actual total cost will vary for each participant depending on spending habits and travel plans.
- KU Study Abroad can do personalized financial aid and scholarship advising for students. Book a virtual advising appointment.
- KU students who qualify for financial aid in the form of Federal and/or other loans, Federal Grants, and KU or outside scholarships may apply the aid to the cost of a study abroad program.
- KU Study Abroad supplemental scholarships are available to KU degree seeking students. Applications are available online. For additional scholarship opportunities visit: https://ku.studioabroad.com/?go=ScholarshipInfoSheet
|* Billable item through KU Enroll & Pay|