Programs : Program Cost
The following listing represents the Academic Year Program Cost for Beijing Normal University - Chinese Language, Beijing, China.
Academic Year Program Cost for Beijing Normal University - Chinese Language, Beijing, China
|Program Cost Item||KU Student|
|KU Tuition *||$80.00|
|On-Site Tuition and Fees *||$4,925.00|
|Billable through KU Enroll & Pay subtotal:||$5,005.00|
|Host Institution Application Fee||$70.00|
|Books and Supplies||$200.00|
|Optional Travel Insurance||$500.00|
|Estimated Additional Student Expenses subtotal:||$15,890.00|
These fees are the estimated costs for the 2021 - 2022 Academic Year.
- KU Tuition includes two semesters of $40 placeholder enrollment fee (FRSP enrollment).
- On-Site Tuition includes two semesters instruction at Beijing Normal University. Optional 3-credit course in English is $845 per semester.
- KU Program fee includes administrative fees, emergency medical evacuation and repatriation services, and KU orientation.
- All other fees listed are estimated additional expenses. The actual total cost will vary for each participant depending on spending habits and travel plans.
Funding your Study Abroad Program
- KU Study Abroad can do personalized financial aid and scholarship advising for students. Book a virtual advising appointment.
- KU students who qualify for financial aid in the form of Federal and/or other loans, Federal Grants, and KU or outside scholarships may apply the aid to the cost of a study abroad program.
- KU Study Abroad supplemental scholarships are available to KU degree seeking students. Applications are available online. For additional scholarship opportunities visit: https://ku.studioabroad.com/?go=ScholarshipInfoSheet
|* Billable item through KU Enroll & Pay|