Programs : Program Cost
The following listing represents the Academic Year Program Cost for Great Britain Direct Exchange - University of Kent, Canterbury, England.
Academic Year Program Cost for Great Britain Direct Exchange - University of Kent, Canterbury, England
|Program Cost Item||KU Student|
|KU Tuition *||$80.00|
|Exchange Tuition and Fees *||$14,415.00|
|Billable through KU Enroll & Pay subtotal:||$14,495.00|
|Visa Mailing Fees||$100.00|
|UK Student Visa||$485.00|
|Books and Supplies||$600.00|
|In-country Health Insurance||$625.00|
|Optional Travel Insurance||$500.00|
|Estimated Additional Student Expenses subtotal:||$19,890.00|
These fees are the estimated costs for Academic Year 2023-2024
- KU Tuition includes two semesters of $40 placeholder enrollment fee (FRSP enrollment).
- Exchange Tuition and fees include two semesters of full-time instruction, administrative fees, emergency medical evacuation and repatriation services, and KU orientation.
- All other fees listed are estimated additional expenses. The actual total cost will vary for each participant depending on spending habits and travel plans.
Funding your Study Abroad Program
- KU Study Abroad can do personalized financial aid and scholarship advising for students. Book a virtual advising appointment.
- KU students who qualify for financial aid in the form of Federal and/or other loans, Federal Grants, and KU or outside scholarships may apply the aid to the cost of a study abroad program.
- KU Study Abroad supplemental scholarships are available to KU degree seeking students. Applications are available online. For additional scholarship opportunities visit: https://ku.studioabroad.com/?go=ScholarshipInfoSheet
|* Billable item through KU Enroll & Pay|